Last Updated / Effective Date: February 15, 2021
Information We Collect
Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you or can be used to identify you individually. We generally collect information about you in the following manner:
Information you provide. We may collect information that you provide to us, such as:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Card or account number, expiration date, billing address and other payment information
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and referral source
- Other information relevant to the home or property you register for membership or details specific to the services we quote or perform
You can choose not to provide your information to us. However, some information is required for us to provide our services to you, to provide a consultation, and set up your membership.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from experiencing all features of the Site.
The Site also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help us analyze how users use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. To learn more about Google Analytics and how you can opt out, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. By using the Site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google.
We do not permit third parties to collect personal information through the Site concerning your online activities over time across different websites. Our Site does not presently respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide our services and to improve our Platform, products and offerings. We may also use the information we collect for reasons such as:
- To improve our Platform, products and services or provide you with technical support.
- To respond to your questions or requests or otherwise communicate with you.
- To customize the Site according to your interests.
- To process your payments or provide you with updates about your membership.
- To verify your identity when you create an account or submit payment.
- To maintain the security and integrity of our Site and protect against and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity.
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations and our terms of service.
When We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties, including:
- Service providers and business partners to perform functions on our behalf or otherwise facilitate our business operations.
- To comply with a legal obligation, at the request of governmental authorities, to verify or enforce our policies or legal rights, to respond to an emergency, or to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of you or others.
- In the event of a potential or actual merger or sale involving our business, including without limitation any transfer made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings.
We use physical, technical and administrative safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use and disclosure of your personal information. However, because no such measures are 100% effective when transmitting information over the Internet, we do not guarantee that your information will be secure from theft, loss or unauthorized access or use and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard information.
You may opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies deployed through the Site by adjusting your browser settings as described above. You can contact us at 919.473.6038 to update your personal or payment information or for any questions about your information. You may also opt-out of marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email and following the instructions. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails about your subscription, your account and your transactions with us.